- The journal is committed to the highest standards of peer review (Double-blind peer review). After submitting the manuscript by the author (s) in the journal management system, the manuscript will be primarily studied based on publishing experts. (Please study carefully the guide for authors to expedite set up the manuscript as precise as codification guidelines in the system and then submit it).
- If it is accepted in the first stage, the manuscript will be assessed by the editor-in-chief. At this stage, the article is reviewed in terms of content quality and relevance to the journal's policies. Upon receipt of the manuscript, the corresponding author is notified and will receive the number under which the manuscript has been registered, as well as the name and e-mail address of the scientific editor who will handle it. From this point onwards, authors should communicate with the editor-in-chief only about the progress of the reviewing process.
- If it is accepted in the second stage, paper will be sent to two reviewers, then the review process of the paper is as following :
- If two reviewers reject a paper, it will be disapproved
- If the opinion of two reviews is total revision of the paper, paper will be submitted to the author for revision
- If a reviewer`s opinion is general revision and the second one rejects the paper, the essay will be submitted to third reviewer and according to his idea relevant to the first and second item, decision will be made.
- When the author modified the paper and submitted, the paper would be given to another reviewer for comparative assessment.
A weekly email will be submitted to the reviewers and the paper will be given back due to lack of paper review after one month, then it will be sent to another reviewer.