Ethical Principles of the Journal
In the field of publishing ethics, this publication always tries to follow the rules and regulations of the Publishing Ethics Committee (COPE).
1- The submitted article or its content should not have been previously published in a journal or sent to another journal at the same time, and if accepted in the journal, it should not be presented or published elsewhere.
2. The preparation of the article must be free from any malfunction, immoral act and contrary to scientific norms, including forgery of data, distortion of facts, plagiarism in presenting analysis or conducting experiments and examining the opinions of others, or in expressing the results of research. If the members of the editorial board have any questions regarding the observance of ethical matters, the author has the obligation to answer and the right to defend himself according to the evidence and request a thorough and prompt examination.
3. The list of authors should indicate exactly who did the research and who wrote the article. Mentioning the person in charge and colleagues in the article and being careful in the absence of irrelevant names is essential. The person in charge of the article is the person who has played a major role in preparing, preparing, designing and executing the article, and the names of other authors are also mentioned as collaborators in the article. Ensure the absence of names other than the authors of the article.
4. The personal information of the authors of the articles is confidential to all those who have access to it, including the editor, members of the editorial staff, the internal and executive director of the publication, and is protected at all times.
5. Articles submitted by authors It is necessary that the work of the author of the article be presented and if the research of other people is used, the source should be mentioned in the article.
6- Decisions about articles are made under the supervision of the editorial board and through the appointment of qualified judges.
7- All received articles will be judged by several judges without their knowledge of the authors. The opinions of the judges will be announced to the author after summarizing.
8. The use of the research results of others must be done with the reference and written permission of the author.
9. The members of the editorial board should not be involved in deciding on their works and articles.
10- The judging process is the heart of the success of scientific publications. In order to conduct the arbitration process correctly and fairly, the Secretariat is committed to assisting the scientific community in all aspects of ethical dissemination and, as far as possible, to identify and deal with violations such as plagiarism, redress, removal of an author or the addition of a The author treats unfairly.